Business Analyst & Controller
FuelSave (FS) is a real-time data science company that performs analysis for driving optimization. FS provides a mobile app that fits the truck driver's cockpit and performs everyday training on the job. With FS technology, trucking companies can reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 20%, thus increasing efficiency and reducing hazardous gas emissions.
We're looking for someone that can secure KPI analysis and reporting as defined calendar. Secure P&L report controlling, analysis and reporting as defined calendar or ad-hoc requests.
You will be:
- Securing KPI analysis and reporting as defined calendar
- Driving Sales & Operational planning process by making the link between product & commercial area of supply chain operations
- Helping design, document and maintain business processes
- Securing P&L controlling, analysis and reporting as defined calendar or ad-hoc requests
- Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protecting assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitoring and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
You must have:
- Previous experience as Business Analyst and/or Controller
- Preferably a degree in Business Administration, Economics or other similar
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and recommendations to senior managers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitasking, prioritize, and manage time effectively