Accountable for the User Interface Engineering for Fuelsave’s products, the UI Engineering PM will define best practices in UI and coordinate with other teams to implement an all-inclusive User Experience for teams, clients and partners.
FuelSave (FS) is a real-time data science company that performs analysis for driving optimization. FS provides a mobile app that fits the truck driver's cockpit and performs everyday training on the job. With FS technology, trucking companies can reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by up to 20%, thus increasing efficiency and reducing hazardous gas emissions.
- Together with the founders (CPO) and other PMs, develop, coordinate and adapt the feature release train that maximizes value creation.
- Accountable for the User Interface Engineering Team value, she’ll define the overall strategy for User Interface to achieve a best in class User Experience, promoting cognitive ease.
- Actively prioritize product backlog and coordinate with other teams.
- Actively work with the team, clients and partners to understand where value is and the best way to achieve it
- Evangelize an asynchronous, continuous improvement and A-Team culture, with a vertical value-driven mindset.
Demonstrates advanced understanding of the overall engineering ecosystem including processes, tools and frameworks
- Strong technical knowledge of how APIs and mobile based technologies reach end users
- Experience working with agile/scrum development methodologies to drive product development and delivery
- Continuously learns about trends in the market around technology architecture, tools, systems, and languages used across leading companies
- Understand nuances of Mobile and Desktop B2B/B2C use cases and has a sense of when to disrupt vs when to continuously improve
- Proactively considers customer needs and goals to inform solutions
- Engages employees across the organization with different expertise areas to find innovative solutions
- Evaluates points for improvement and can creatively solve complex and ambiguous problems to reach new and unconventional modes of resolution.
- Makes informed product decisions based on relevant, current and accurate information
- Evaluates the quality of evidence and reasoning
- Challenges and inspires others to apply and strengthen problem solving skills
- Identifies gaps in communication loops, cross-functional understanding and effectiveness
- Can easily influence and lead others during product development and can secure buy-in on product priorities
- Encourages others to express their views openly. Customizes strategic product messages to each functional audience in a thoughtful, engaging and relevant way.
- Demonstrates delivery of high quality digital products
- Establishes expert strategies for engaging users in a long term relationship, beyond one-off user research studies
- Partners with others to identify long-term opportunities for product development in response to user behavior